The complexity of the tasks facing tomorrow´s industry involve the following changes in vocational training:
- More hands-on practical and market experience
- More effective forms of learning and teaching
- Modern didactics and methodology
- Shorter, more intensive courses and life-long learning
- faster adaptation to new technologies
- A greater European, respectively international orientation of training and further training
These requirements prompted leading educational institutions to found the European Management Academy (EMA) in Paris. EMA offers future management professionals a new training conception combining, among other things, several foreign languages, business administration, computer skills and personality training. It offers candidates with university admission qualifications a challenging alternative.